So the sun has finally set on what was undoubtedly Bestival’s best year ever. With stunning performances that spanned the great and the good from The Cure, Bjork, Pendulum, PJ Harvey, Brian Wilson, Oh Land, Graham Coxon, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, DJ Shadow, Zola Jesus, Wolf Gang and so many more it’s impossible to list them, now just the fondest of memories, it would be easy to get a bit down in the mouth but never fear, we have the perfect cure for the Bestival blues.
Early Bird tickets for Bestival 2012 go on sale at 9.00am on Friday, September 23.
Fresh from planning more outrageous behaviour for Bestival 2012 Rob da Bank said “Thanks again everyone who made Bestival 2011 our best yet. There was such a wicked crowd of rock stars, pop stars and divas there to witness some of the most incredible performances we’ve seen at Bestival, from The Cure and Brian Wilson to Metronomy and Public Enemy. In fact, I’m really hoping that you all come back so we can do it all exactly the same again! The early bird catches the worm so jump in quick for 2012. Hope to see you there.”
For 2012, Bestival have different tickets available depending on when you plan to join. Early bird tickets are priced at just £170.00 for adult tickets and £110.00 for teen tickets (aged 13-17) including entry from Thursday, September 6 and £165.00 for adult tickets and £105.00 for teen tickets if you plan to arrive on or after Friday, September 7.
Tickets will also be available to buy through the special payment plan which lets you pay a sixth of the total ticket cost (plus booking fees) now, with a further five equal payments spread across the following five consecutive months.
BESTIVAL 2012 EARLY BIRD TICKETS:
www.ticketline.co.uk/bestival-tickets / 0844 888 4410 (on sale from 9am September 23).
Early Bird Adult Ticket With entry From Thursday, September 6 – £170
Early Bird Adult Ticket With entry From Friday, September 7 – £165
Teen Ticket (age 13-17) With entry From Thursday, September 6 – £110
Teen Ticket (age 13-17) With entry From Friday, September 7- £105
Age 12 and under Weekend Ticket – free (but you must obtain a ticket)
Early bird campervan Tickets: £65 (per vehicle)
There are a very limited amount of early bird tickets on sale, so if you want to fulfil your destiny and guarantee you’re at next year’s Bestival which takes place from September 6-9 2012, you have to move like lightning!
And remember to keep on checking all of these for all the up to the minute news:
www.ticketline.co.uk/bestival-tickets / 0844 888 4410
– will incur a booking fee.
– there are no day Tickets.
1. Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
2. *Teen tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 30.
3. By purchasing a **child or a teen ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent or legal guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
4. Child and teen ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent or legal guardian. Any teen ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival.
5. Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of two teen ticket holders.
6. Teen ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
7. Teen ticket holders are not allowed in the arena field unaccompanied after 10pm.
8. Teen ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
9. Child ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
10. Teen Tickets are for persons aged 13-17.
11. Child Tickets are for persons aged 12 and under.
For more information visit the official Bestival website.